Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Bitty Crib

  1. #1
    Inactive Member MollyGirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 16th, 2005
    Posts
    945
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    After much ado, I have gotten all but a bottom sheet for Maddy and Shelly's crib. (What is with AG not putting sheets on the dolls beds. It really bothers me that they don't at least have a bottom sheet.) Ladydi43 is going to be so kind as to make me a bottom sheet for the Bitty crib. Can't wait.

    I did a thread about the bedding, how the crib skirt did not fit around the legs of the crib. The replacement fits fine and is really very cute.

    But the bedding did not come with a pillow. So....

    I got on ebay the Bitty Basket bedding set that came with a pillow, blanket, small heart that plays music, bow and ribbon. The pillow matches the eddging around the quilt. I added the bow to the mobile and the little heart just adds cuteness to the crib. The pink blanket matches the quilt also and fits the crib. The blanket is really soft.

    I ordered a replacement pillow from the Bitty Basket set so each Bitty could have her own pillow.

    I think the crib looks very cute with Angelina waiting to suggle with the twins. (Really after you get both dolls in the crib, there will not be any room for Angelina.) She just looks cute sitting there.

    crib 1

    Shelly is waiting to put her pjs on.

    [img]graemlins/smarty.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/smarty.gif[/img]

  2. #2
    Ashley1972
    Guest Ashley1972's Avatar

    Post

    That's a really cute picture! I bought my bitty bedding off ebay before realizing that it would not match the new cribs! So I searched for weeks before I found a retired version of the crib that didn't go for too much on ebay. Then I had to find a pillow because the bedding set I bought didn't come with it. I lucked upon a pillow on ebay about a week later. Phew! Now my twins have a place to sleep.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •